Protect Your Hearing with SensGard
Exposure to loud noise will cause hearing damage. You can lose your hearing in one loud event, or gradually over time. Other forms of damage include tinnitus (constant ringing in the ear) and hyperacusis (sensitivity to sounds). Most hearing damage cannot be repaired. Expensive hearing aids can help with hearing loss.
The easiest way to prevent damage is to use hearing protection when exposed to loud noise.
Most people are not interested in dealing with ear plugs or wearing bulky muffs. The are uncomfortable and can make you feel isolated, unable to hear important sounds.
21st Century Hearing Protection
The SensGard Advantage
- Superior Protection Against Damaging Noise
- Lightweight (less than 2 ounces)
- Adjustable headband to fit comfortably
- Compact, folds to fit in a shirt pocket
- Designed for improved inner ear hygiene - seals at the outside of the ear canal
- University developed ZEM technology - no batteries or electronics
- Uniform sound reduction - no blocking or distortion of sound
- Independently tested and reviewed
The Intelligent Solution
- Hear conversation and other important sounds in your noisy environment
- Easy to put on and take off - no fumbling with plugs or bulky muffs
- Convenient - drop them around your neck when not in use - always available
- No occlusion or echo effect
- Does not interfere with safety glasses, hats or other protective gear
- Hear all the sounds in your environment - be safer!
Independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974
SensGard Hearing Protection reduces noise in the lower frequencies (125Hz to 500 Hz) better than
most hearing protection products. These low frequency noises are the
ones that mask speech communication.
flat attenuation characteristics in the speech range between 500 Hz and
2000 Hz is what distinguishes the ZEM technology. Because sound is reduced evenly,
there is no distortion. The result is very high speech intelligibility.
Attenuation increases above 2000 Hz, the most damaging frequencies to the human ear.